Saturday, April 23, 2011

28 month pictures

I know 28 months is not a typical milestone for pictures, but since I didn't do professional pictures for Ethan's 2 year, I decided to do some for Easter/Spring. I think they turned out pretty good. I went back to JCPenny's at Stonebriar Mall. The one thing I love is that I always have a coupon for them and they are usually fast at getting us in and out. The less time we have to wait, the better for Ethan. This time we had a male photographer and he did really good with Ethan.
When we first arrived Ethan did not want to put on his clothes, but once the photographer came over he kind of distracted him while we quickly changed his clothes. He had a lot of fun with the Easter eggs and the bunny.











I was so disappointed in this last outfit....I know that sounds crazy. It looked so cute on the hanger, but after looking at the picture of Ethan in it....I'm just not sure I like it. I am also not a fan of this background with the clothes either....maybe had it been a lighter background it would have been better. Plus, this was our first couple of pictures to take and Ethan was still warming up. The one close up (face) picture reminds me of a yearbook picture for school. How can he be getting so big?!  

No comments: