The original plan was for us to go to my sister's house Christmas morning and do brunch, but with the white Christmas that we had. Our plans got changed. We ended up doing a late lunch instead.
But on the plus side, it gave us a chance to have our own little family Christmas, Christmas morning and enjoy watching Ethan play with his new toys .
Nathan and I did just a couple of toys for Ethan this year, mostly b/c he doesn't need/want a lot right now and b/c of his recent birthday and the spoiling he was going to get from the grandparents/aunts/uncles.

Toby was mad b/c he got NOTHING this year. He has been demoted to "that annoying dog". poor thing. :( I have noticed that he tends to be a lot more in our business than before Ethan was born. He has to drag his pillow in the middle of everything and tries to sit on Ethan's stuff.
I managed to get family pictures at my sister's house as well. Both grandboys were spoiled rotten this Christmas too. My parents among other things got Ethan a red wagon. I can't wait for him to play in/with it. My parents got one for Gavin as well (a year or two ago) and Ethan enjoyed riding in it, so I thought that would be something he would love.

No comments:
Post a Comment