We had been looking for something for Ethan to ride in while we go on walks or playing outside. While we were in the store looking at different options, Nathan mentioned the wagon with the BIG wheels my parents had given Gavin. So, my parents decided they would give Ethan a wagon as part of their Christmas gift.
After Nathan was finished putting it together he mentioned that it was missing one thing......a spray in bed liner........yeah, honey, this is not your truck. I am waiting on the chrome dual exhaust pipes and the 6 inch lift. ha! If you know my husband, you wouldn't be surprised about these things.
But even without the fancy big boy toys, Ethan LOVES his wagon. I have been sitting him in it and pulling him around the house b/c it's been so cold, but today I thought I would get him bundled up and go outside for a few minutes. So, we are all bundled and I pull him out the door and realize it's RAINING! ughhhhh. Poor thing, he was so upset, he pitched a fit when I tried to take him out of the wagon and take his coat and mittens off.
Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get him out there......if this snow and rain will ever go away.
No comments:
Post a Comment