I was really looking forward to taking Ethan to a pumpkin patch. Unfortunately we picked the weekend that was cold and had rained the week before. So, things were VERY muddy.
I had visions of precious little pictures out by the pumpkins and Ethan having a joyous time. Instead, we got this.............

That is Ethan's best buddy Jacob, just chillin', isn't he precious!!! Something upset Ethan and he would NOT let us set him down by himself. We tried several times and even before his bottom would get to the ground he was crying, but as soon as we would pull him back to us, he was fine. Maybe he doesn't like orange??? I can't blame him, his blood does run maroon (Aggie blood).
Other than when we tried to set him down, he was a happy little fellow.
2 comments:
Nice family pic and that second one is priceless! Yeah, I bet he just doesn't like orange!! :D
I'm sorry, but I just had to laugh at that picture! :)
Post a Comment