Monday, October 05, 2009

Happy Birthday to my sister

We celebrated my sister's 33rd birthday over the weekend.

As you can tell from the picture, Ethan is beyond thrilled. When I am taking pictures and trying to get Ethan to smile, I open my mouth real wide and say his name, to try and get him to at least look at the camera, preferably smiling. But he's started to mimic my face, so now he opens his mouth wide! Crazy kid. I guess I am going to have to come up with some other way to get him to smile and look at the camera.

Ethan is also overjoyed every time he is around Gavin. He can hardly contain himself, he laughs and screams and reaches for him. It doesn't matter what is going on, he is focused on Gavin. I can't wait until he's older and they can "play" together.

No comments: