Now that Ethan is getting a little older and more interested in toys, I have been asking my sister to go through Gavin's old stuff and send things our way. We have been given a lot of great toys and a TON of clothes.
A couple of his newest toys is the Rockin' Jitter Buggy 
And this little push and ride thing. He doesn't really know what to do with this, he just kind of scoots backwards. It also adjusts to a standing position, so that when he starts walking, it's something he can hold on to. 

This really has nothing to do with this post, I just thought his newest thing was cute. He has started holding onto his bottle with his feet. I happened to snap this picture while he was holding it with both his hands and feet, but he typically rests the bottle between his feet and leaves his hands free. He is such a funny boy!
1 comment:
i LOVE hand-me-downs!!!!!
Post a Comment