This week has been one of those weeks I would prefer to NEVER revisit.
We barely got over our stomach bugs to discover Nathan has strep throat, I have a bacterial infection and then yesterday afternoon Ethan got pink eye!
My guess is, the stomach bug weakened our immune system which allowed this other stuff to come on in. We are all on antibiotics and should be good as new in a few days. That is, until Ethan brings something else home from daycare...............
호빠왕한테서 호스트바 구인구직을 해보세요
8 years ago
3 comments:
Yucky!!! Feel better soon!
suuuure! blame it on the baby! ;) just teasin' ya! I hope you guys all get well soon!
I'm behind on reading everyone's blogs, so I'm glad to see this was 11 days ago now. Hopefully its all past. I guess so since I saw you at church. That is AWFUL! We had the worst sick season last year too. No fun at all!
Post a Comment