
Ethan had his 9 month check up today. He was not a happy camper either. For whatever reason he was extra sensitive today and cried the entire time we were there. He wanted nothing to do with getting measured, sitting on the scale and especially nothing to do with the doctor. He is usually quite easy going with these things, but not so much today. I am sure it didn't help that he has a really bad ear infection, so he probably wasn't feeling all that great. That ear infection also explains why I spent last night sleeping on the floor in his room. He woke up every 20 minutes screaming, at least I now know why.
He is 20pounds 7ounces (50th%tile), 28.5 inches long (75th%tile) and his head is 19 inches around (over 100th%tile). Yes, we still have a big headed child, but there are no concerns, he just happens to be big headed. I like to tell myself he's a genius! ha!
He is babbling all the time, he can now officially say MAMA, dada and hi. He can clap and we are working on high five. He knows Toby by name, but of course hasn't said it yet.
He is still not crawling, he's fairly close, he will scoot backwards, but he mostly rolls to where ever he needs to go.
He loves to pull himself up, but he only does this when we hold his hands for support. He has kind of tried to pull up on a couple of things, but I think he loses his confidence when he wobbles.
He's not fond of the sippy cup either. He knows what to do with it, but still prefers his juice in a bottle.
1 comment:
So cute! I love his giraffe shirt!
Post a Comment