Saturday, September 19, 2009

9 Month pictures


We got Ethan's 9 month pictures taken. Since I had a coupon, I decided to try out Clix photography (in Allen). It wasn't too bad, but the best deal so far has been JCPenny's.


Ethan was thankfully a happy little fellow today and wasn't shy around the camera. The only problem was that the day before he got this weird eye thing (not pink eye, we think this time it was an allergy or something). His little eyes were red and watery, but oh well. I had decided I was doing the pictures no matter what, because I had previously canceled due to pink eye. And I figured we would end up doing the 9 month pictures at 10 months with all the things going wrong for us lately.


I ended up spending a lot more money than anticipated and after I looked back at some of the pictures I got, I wondered why I chose that one over another one or why I got so many pictures of him in the tub???? But it's one of those things, where I felt rushed (the photographer didn't make me feel that way, I just tend to worry that I am taking too much time and rush myself). And I don't really pay attention to what the best deal is until I am out of there and realize I could have saved money by doing another option.......oh well.

2 comments:

candicebishop said...

What great smiles! Cute pictures. I know what you mean about the feeling of pressure to hurry and make a decision, even if no one is rushing you. I do the same thing. JCPenny has been my best deal place too. I'm glad now there's the one in Allen. I'm taking Colton next month for his 2-year pics.

Abby said...

absolutely love the tub pictures! Don't worry about being rushed! Have you tried Target yet? I'm thinking of them for Mitchell's 3 year pics next month. My biggest regret in 3/6/10/13 months picks is not one is a semi-naked baby Mitchell pick.