He seemed as though he wanted down so he could play, of course, he can't really get anywhere. But I did sit him in this "lion's mouth" thing and he had a good time. He was most fascinated by the sound his foot made as it rubbed against the plastic.
When we got home he watched his daddy mow the lawn. He kept grunting at the mower, it was cute.
Any time Nathan would walk close to us, Ethan's whole body would shake with excitement and his little hands would flail about. He didn't want to miss a minute of the action either, he would lean as far forward as possible to see where his daddy was. 
1 comment:
Love the picks! Mitchell wasn't fond of the swings at first either. I got Mitchell a toy lawn mower as soon as I could, so he could mow with Daddy. He loves it!
Post a Comment