Thursday, August 27, 2009

So funny

I decided to let Ethan try cereal puffs. He wasn't sure of them at first and then he let me place it in his mouth. He sat there a minute, moved it around in his mouth and then swallowed it. And then he squeezed his eyes shut and got the funniest look on his face.

I ran to get my camera b/c it was just too funny.
I then gave him another one and he sure wasn't sure about this one.
He did this..........


Then I shoved it in his mouth and he ate and then did this...........


I know, I'm a horrible mom for making him do it twice, but it was just so funny. And then when Nathan got home, I did it again! ha!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

That is adorable. He really only has short term memory at this point anyway, right? I would have done it again for the camera too.

Amy said...

hahahaha!! :) it's a mommy's right :) LOVE it! xoxo