Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I guess he likes them now

Ethan has now decided he is ok with eating cereal puffs. But he will still eat a few and do the funny face.
The other day, I had left him in the floor playing with the puffs container (it was closed) while I made him a bottle. I went to get him and found this.

He was having a grand time eating them. Good thing the dog couldn't get in his room, I would have never gotten him out of there. I am sure now that we are close to doing finger foods, Toby will decide he is ok with being near Ethan.

2 comments:

Amy said...

he is SOOOO cute! :)

candicebishop said...

That's cute. I have a picture of Haley at 11 months maybe in my pantry with all sorts of food stuff on the floor, munching on hard rotini pasta (with them spilled everywhere of course).