We flew out Saturday morning, changed clothes at the hotel, went to the wedding, back to the hotel, changed clothes and out to eat with family and roughly 24 hours after leaving were back on the plane. Ethan was such a trooper, he was in a great mood the whole time we were gone. People kept commenting on our happy/good baby.
On the plane ride there, I fed him a bottle as we were taking off and about 10 minutes later he was fast asleep and woke up as we were landing.
Just before taking off............(gotta love close up pictures, could my nose look any bigger!!!)
Nathan, Ethan and great grandmother Francis. I hate that I only took this one picture, I didn't realize Ethan was looking over to the side making a face like he was annoyed with someone.
Nathan, Ethan and grandpa John (Nathan's dad). Without even realizing it, we all coordinated. My dress had both the dark blue and light blue/green in it and Ethan was wearing a light blue stripped shirt and vest. I am not one to be so matchy, but oh well.

I just love this picture of Nathan and Ethan.........my two most handsome men! Ethan looks so much like his daddy, except with my blue eyes.

Ethan has started reaching for our drinks. Once he gets it, he doesn't know what to do with it, but it's funny to watch him grab for it every time.
Unfortunately our little family photo did not work out as I had hoped. Ethan was about done with us at this point. It was time for him to eat, but I was trying to wait until we got back in the car and wanting to get more pictures. 

Happy baby in the rental car. That's right, we were pimpin in the empala.
Happy baby in the restaurant. 
Fast asleep on the plane ride home.
Fast asleep on the plane ride home.
Thankfully traveling with Ethan was such a breeze. I was prepared for anything and checked the airline website before traveling to get everything figured out and we had no problems.
1 comment:
So glad you had a smooth trip! It can definitely be challenging traveling with little ones. We've never braved flying with our kids yet and I'm not just looking for the opportunity to either!
Post a Comment