I am now into my last month of pregnancy. Praise the Lord!!! I am ready for Ethan to get here, I can't wait to see who he looks like and what he will be like.I keep having dreams about him, the other night I dreamed that we brought him home from the hospital but he had already grown to the size of a 2 year old, I was trying and trying to get newborn diapers on him, but they were just too small. And then he was running around talking and walking, I just couldn't understand how he grew so fast.
I am now going to the doctor on a weekly basis. Last week at my visit, my blood pressure decided it wanted to jump up about 20 points from what I had been running, so the dr became concerned. I had to do a 24hr urine test and have blood taken. Basically the concern was with toxemia, being that my blood pressure jumped quickly she wanted to be extra cautious just in case this was starting. Toxemia is where the blood and oxygen supply are cut off to the baby, so it can be a serious issue. But thankfully both tests came back in the normal range and I wasn't having any of the other symptoms. It was kind of interesting b/c I went last Thursday and she "discovered" all of this and then said that if my tests come back showing the possibility of toxemia, we would be having a Thanksgiving baby instead of a Christmas one! WHOA!
My blood pressure is still considered elevated and she doesn't want me going to 40 weeks. As of right now, we are scheduled for induction on December 11th (that's in TWO WEEKS). I am dilated 1cm--which is normal. I have been having some braxton hicks contractions and "real" contractions, but both are very sporadic so nothing to worry over. It's nice to finally have a date to look forward too, other than just the possible due date. But inductions don't always work, so we may not have him on the 11th or 12th. It's mostly going to depend on what my blood pressure does between now and then, if I go into labor on my own between now and then or if she decides he doesn't appear to be "ready" for delivery at that point. On the plus side, if we are able to have him around the 11th, I will be out of the hospital and home for over a week before Christmas. I was so afraid I was going to be sitting in the hospital on Christmas day! Thankfully I am about half way done with my Christmas shopping, so I will have to get going on the rest, that way I won't have to worry over any of it, with a newborn.
호빠왕한테서 호스트바 구인구직을 해보세요
8 years ago
3 comments:
Wow, 2 more weeks! That's so exciting. I hope you either go into labor on your own or the induction works for you....praying for you and Ethan. Keep us posted!
Wowwie! Yes, that will be nice if you can be home as a new little family for Christmas. Hope all goes well on the 11th!
wow, I can't believe that he's almost here. I like the sound of the 11th because then I will be able to see him!
Post a Comment