Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Ride

Nate got a new ride. I like to call it his daddy-mo-bil. It was a sad day for him to get rid of his old truck, but the new one isn't much different, 4 doors instead of 2 and 2 halves and no 4 wheel drive. Of course once he gets the dual exhaust and probably some type of lift, he won't really miss the other one.

3 comments:

Jeff and Steph said...

Our guys sound identical...we just bought a new truck this weekend as well. :) Posting tomorrow about it. Cool!

Anonymous said...

nice looking truck guys!!!!! I see you too got a family vehicle. Nate, better go get the duels put on. I just got back from the muffler shop, got a Flowmaster Super 44...sounds good. Haven't been on the highway yet but they say it is supposed to have a quieter interior noise.

Jeff

Jeff and Steph said...

hey nathan. I got my exhaust at Pronto muffler off of 75 and 16th or 17th street. they did my older truck and so they got my return business. Went in at 11 and was done by 12.

For level kits, I would buy it online but for install, call a place in Mckinney called Red River auto. They installed my gears and also do lifts. The guy who owns the place is our age but is a good ole boy who has always worked on trucks. I believe his name is Ryan. Call him and see what options you have.

Have fun with the add ons and remember, a little one will be riding in it soon!!!!

Jeff