This week has had it's ups and downs.
For one thing, I think I may know why I have been so sick, other than pregnancy being the reason. I may not be getting enough sleep. I have noticed that on weekends or vacation trips, I seem to have very little nausea, but on days I work (i.e get up at 5 a.m.) I seem to feel the worst! I would personally like to blame work, but then again that may not be completely true. I think it's the fact that I have to get up so early and then immediately start my day, where on weekends or vacation I am able to sleep in and lounge around after waking up. So my conclusion is that I need to quit work! Ha! yeah right, we would have NO money. I have been going to bed early (8:30) and sleeping later. And it may be helping, but it's only been 2 days of doing that.
Tuesday I had to have blood work done for work. Since I work around hazardous stuff I have to be tested yearly for things and get all sorts of immunizations. This particular blood work calls for fasting. I was nervous about it b/c I have been so nauseous and didn't know how I would do waiting to eat. But it ended up being ok. I was hungry but not sick at all. Then comes the time to stick me for blood. A few years ago every time I would have blood taken, I would black out. But within the last year I have had my blood taken so many times, I am use to it and have no problems. But the lady couldn't find my vein this time and stuck me once, moved the needle around, then pulled it out. Then this other lady comes over to try and she did fine, stuck me once got the 3 vials of blood and was done, but I was not good! I felt horrible immediately after, I told the lady I need to sit here a few minutes. Well about 1 minute later I was in the bathroom throwing up!!! I was so embarrassed. Hopefully this won't cause me to have an aversion to getting my blood taken. If they would just get in there and stick me once I would be fine. Unfortunately I have horrible veins that run and hide so I am usually stuck at least 2 times before they get anything.
Amy, to answer your question--since I am horrible friend and haven't called you back. Yes my sister was sick the entire time of her pregnancy. She threw up at least once a day and usually 2-3 times a day. She had a very hard time. My dad's mom was also sick the entire pregnancy with all 4 of her kids, so we are guessing it's genetic. My mom, on the other hand, said she felt nauseous maybe two times during her 2 pregnancies.
Who knows....it just needs to go away!
My next OB visit isn't until the first of July. Hopefully we will get some info on when we can find out the sex of the baby. I will be 16 weeks at that point, so I am shooting to find out sometime in July. Then I can finally start decorating. That is the one thing I have been looking forward to the most.
호빠왕한테서 호스트바 구인구직을 해보세요
8 years ago
1 comment:
GIRLLLL...i'll be praying praying praying for your nausea to go away SOON! and decorating IS so much fun!! wish i could be there to help! :) love you sweet friend :) xoxo
Post a Comment