Well I've made it to 15 weeks and still not feeling much better than the last time I blogged.
On the plus side I have had the last couple of days off, so I have been being lazy sitting on the couch.
I had my monthly OB appointment the other day and things are moving right along. Nathan joined me at this visit and he was able to hear the heartbeat for the first time. I haven't gained any weight and am not showing. I am very thankful I haven't gained weight, I was so scared I was going to balloon out huge! The few clothes I had that were a size bigger than what I was wearing, I wear all the time, just because they don't confine my stomach. I can't stand for things to be on my stomach, no matter if they are fitted or not--it makes me feel even more nauseous and I don't need help there.
I still have zero appetite, but am noticing that I am hungry on a more regular basis. But the few things I have craved as soon as I eat it, I don't want it anymore. I have stopped buying groceries because we eat out almost every night. I get absolutely sick going grocery shopping and the food we buy, we end up wasting because I have no desire to cook or eat it. Poor Nate, anybody want to adopt him to be a better wife for the next several months? He' s been a real trooper through all of this, even though I am not very nice sometimes.
We find out July 30 if we are having a boy or girl. I already have 2 sets of bedding picked out (one for a girl, one for a boy) and depending on which we have, will depend on what color furniture we buy. I know, I'm crazy! So, lots of shopping will be going on during August.
I hope each of you enjoy the 4th of July!
호빠왕한테서 호스트바 구인구직을 해보세요
8 years ago
1 comment:
fun new look to your blog...I have been waiting for an update on how you have been feeling.:) I can't wait to hear what you guys are having. I hope that the food thing gets better in the next few weeks...I can't imagine.
Lindsey
Post a Comment