We had a nice time bringing in the new year. We celebrated with a few friends, Scott and Lisa and Jonathan and Suzette. We started off the evening with dinner at Maggianos and then went to Scott and Lisa's house to play games.
Nathan ringing in the new year with style!
Scott, decided a few months back that he wanted to play the bagpipes, so for his birthday Lisa bought them for him. He really is good, especially for only playing a few months. I was reminded of the Friends episode where Ross decided he would play for Monica and Chandler's wedding, very funny! The funniest part is that he hasn't quite mastered the art of breathing and blowing out at the same time, so he basically gets to the point where he is about to pass out. And because he doesn't quite have that down, one of the "pipes" lets out the sound of a cow (or moose) dieing in the back ground. You would have to hear it, but it kept us laughing.
Maddie, had enough of bagpipe playing, she would run and hide.


1 comment:
Hey Vanessa! Love your blog found it through Jeff and Steph. I hope yall had a great New Year's. Matt and I have a blog now too...it is theflesherfamily.blogspot.com I love all of your fun decor that you have on the blog.
Lindsey
Post a Comment