Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas

We had a very nice Christmas and enjoyed lots of family time. Christmas eve we went to church and then to Nathan's parents house for dinner and gifts. Christmas morning we went to my parent's house for brunch and gifts.



Nathan and I look very pale! I think the picture has a tint to it, or maybe it's God's way of telling us we badly need to go to the beach! :)


My sister Michelle, Scott and Gavin


Gavin got this hat and some mittens as one of his gifts, isn't he cute!!!



I put this pictures on here b/c it looks like Gavin is quite interested in what Nathan is saying. Those are just a few toys he got. That child has so much stuff!



As quickly as Christmas gets here, it's done even faster. I don't like seeing the lonely Christmas tree without gifts! Now the fun begins of taking everything down.

No comments: