I have been getting my decorations out and the tree up over the past week, but this year has been harder than before. For some reason I can't quite get things to look the way I want them. Of course if I had tons of money to spend on the "nice" decorations, I would be fine, but really $50 for one snowman figurine is a little much!
I am finally satisfied with my mantle, tree and console table, but the rest is a work in progress.
The tree really wasn't hard, same ornaments as last year with maybe two or three new ones.
The mantle I changed up a bit from last year, but it's basically the same "idea".
My console table, that's a whole other story. I have been searching on web pages (Martha Stewart along with others) trying to get ideas. I have seen several neat ones, but when it comes to crafts, if it doesn't work the first time, I am done! So, after several run ins with my ribbon, I finally got the bows to tie and after about 6 different stores, I finally found the exact thing I was looking for and got the console table finished!


2 comments:
my favorite picture is of Toby and the christmas lights on him!!!!!
Merry Christmas Winger family!!!
Jeff
merry xmas sweet friend!!! i LOVE you and MISS you!! xoxo
Post a Comment