Saturday, December 01, 2007

Annual Christmas card picture

Today we took our annual Christmas card picture and as usual Toby did not want to cooperate. He didn't want to sit more than 2 seconds and wouldn't look at the camera. He would put his head down or look somewhere else just as the picture was being snapped. We finally ended up settling on one that was clicked just as he was laying down, but happened to be looking at the camera. No matter how Toby is positioned, some how his head manages to look 10 times bigger than it is. Well, at least I don't think it's that big, but it is the topic of conversation when people see him (and how cute he is!).




Every year I tell myself that we won't be doing this again, but sure enough the next year rolls around and I just can't help but want to have him involved. Apparently I am the only one that enjoys it.

No comments: