I did manage to do a few projects around the house.
I made a center piece for thanksgiving. I am making the meal for Nathan's parents and brother this year, so I wanted something pretty in the center of the table.
A few weeks ago I bought two scripture boards (I don't know what else to call them) one of them I placed on top of our kitchen cabinets and the other (it has a differnet verse and is slightly smaller) I am still trying to figure out where I want it to go.
We took my car in for the estimate and found out it's going to be over a thousand in damages so we decided to claim it on insurance. Hopefully our premiums won't go up too much. Apparently what I thought would be an easy "replace the bumper" is a much more extensive repair.
Next time we are going to the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment