We took Ethan bowling over Labor day weekend. Before we even got there he said he was going to bowl with a blue ball....thank goodness they had blue ones!
We started off helping him roll it down the lane, but then got the "slide" as Ethan called it and that made a big difference.
Anxiously waiting to see how many pins he knocked down.
I decided to turn off my flash and see what kind of pictures we got, since it's bowling under black light I figured it would be neat. Too bad you can't see his face.
I thought Ethan would really enjoy this, and he did, but after about 10 minutes he said "all done, I want to play basketball" ha! You have to walk past all the games before you get to the bowling part and he saw those first and quickly became uninterested in bowling. But he played the full hour with us and didn't fuss one bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment