We've had lots going on this summer and I've meant to blog about each thing individually but I have NO time to myself anymore, so you are going to get one big post. :)
Ethan enjoying outside time while his daddy is mowing. He wanted me to wear Nathan's hat, but once we got outside he decided he was going to wear it....I think he looks so handsome!!
He saw one of his old toys in the garage and wanted to play with it. He's got a pretty good swing going, I'm sure baseball is in his future.
Trying to stay cool one evening playing in his pool. He's not really fond of wearing his swim trunks unless we are going to an actual pool, so when he plays in the water at home, it's in regular clothing. And he really doesn't care for his shorts to be wet so he's usually in a diaper and shirt only.
He also discovered his splash table in the garage and insisted we bring it out for him to play with too. On the plus side we are getting more use out of his toys from last year.
And....he still climbs in the table and plays in it, even though he has a pool right next to him, he prefers to sit in the table.
He's trying to squirt his daddy with a toy...I'm laughing.....
So, he tries squirting me too.
And after 5.5 years of living in our house, we finally went to the neighborhood pool. I have always stayed away from it, mostly b/c I didn't want to scare the poor children by me being in a swim suit and every time I drove by it was PACKED and I did not want to deal with that, but since Ethan is getting older and wants to swim now, I figured we pay for it, might as well use it. We've been going in the evenings and it's been so nice. Ethan loves it!
Having fun with mommy's umbrella
I have been meaning to buy him a play lawn mower for over a year, just never got around to it, but Target had them on sale for half off, so I couldn't pass it up. Ethan loves to push this thing all over the place. It has bubbles that go with it, but I didn't want to put them in it b/c he likes to play with it inside and I didn't want sticky bubbles all over my house....he doesn't even know it has bubbles so technically he's not missing out on anything.
And last but not least, Ethan's enjoying his pool toys (outside of the pool).
No comments:
Post a Comment