We had a busy day on July 4th. Nathan unfortunately had to work, so Ethan and I made the best of our day together.
We went swimming with our friends, Suzette and Jacob. The boys played around in the kiddie pool for a while and then Ethan started asking to go in the big pool. Last year he wouldn't even go near it, but he hopped right in there and I held him while we swam all over the pool. He is growing up too fast, next year, he will probably be swimming with little floaties on his arms not wanting assistance from me.
After nap we ran to Wal-mart to pick up a few things and I got him a new race car track thing he's been wanting. He was so excited when we got it home and could hardly contain himself while I was trying to put it together.
호빠왕한테서 호스트바 구인구직을 해보세요
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment