Since he went swimming while we were in Glen Rose, Ethan has been asking to "swim in the water" all week. I figured it wouldn't hurt to get a little pool for him to play in. He chose the Cars themed pool, big surprise there, since we watch that movie about 263 times a week. Nathan and I know every line and are constantly quoting things from the movie...sad....very sad. But we love Ethan more than anything and when he asks to watch Cars and looks at us with those beautiful blue eyes, we can't say no.
OK, back to what I was actually posting about...
The slide isn't much of a slide, really what did I expect from a $35 pool, but I thought it would be a little better than it is. Ethan wasn't fond of the slide either.
After sliding, he realized his shorts were wet and he did NOT like that. He immediately said "all done" and exited the pool, walked to the porch and proceeded to take off his swimming trunks. Once those were off, he was good to go. I could not help but laugh b/c it almost looks like he's wearing a speedo (it's his swim diaper).
Doing what he does best, kicking/splashing in the water. He has great form here and very much looks like he will be quite the soccer player or maybe a punter for football....
No comments:
Post a Comment