Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Family Fun

We headed over to my parents house for an Easter egg hunt and dinner on Saturday.

The boys getting their Easter stuff. They are quite spoiled....got lots of fun things.



I thought it would be fun to do an egg hunt with them. We didn't really hide the eggs, just sat them out on the lawn for them to pick up...my sister was not very fond of that idea. She is really competitive and wanted it to be a challenge, but I knew they would lose interest if they couldn't see them right away. At one point Nathan was holding Ethan's basket and Ethan was running around stock piling the eggs in his arms.



After dinner we played horseshoes. A storm started coming near with lightning and thunder, so it the fun was cut short.


I'm only putting this picture in here b/c I find it so interesting. Apparently guns/shooting comes naturally to boys....we have never played guns in our house, nor does Ethan do anything with guns/shooting at school or church, but yet, he somehow knows exactly what to do with it and how to aim it???? Not that I am opposed to guns, I just think it's crazy that he knows exactly what to do with it.

No comments: