Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Just not feeling it

This year I am not feeling Christmas...well, I'm not into decorating. Last year I wanted Christmas everywhere and this year it's just kind of blah!
I started putting the tree up Thursday night and broke 5 ornaments before getting that many on the tree! Then I got out some other decorations only to find they too had broken and then the lights that were going on the outside of the house didn't work.......so I was pretty much done with the whole thing.
I did a few things around the house and then we lined our sidewalk with lights and that's it. Here's Ethan helping....or so I thought until he pulled the stake out of the ground. :)

Ethan loved the tree skirt and got upset when I took it away from him to put on the tree. I had to tell him the tree was cold and it needed a blanket for him to finally give in. He wasn't really into the tree or the decorations, I have several bells on the tree and he likes those. I tried to get him to put some ornaments up, but he wasn't feeling that either. I guess I can't complain though b/c at least he's not trying to destroy everything.

No comments: