Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving and Birthday

Nathan's birthday happend to be the same day as Thanksgiving this year. So, we had a double celebration.
I cooked lunch for us and his parents/brother on Thursday. Thankfully all of my food turned out pretty good. I have cooked it one other year and since my mother-in-law recently had surgery, I figured I would help her out by hosting it again this year.
Ethan helped Nathan open his gifts. I gave him a level and cord drill.....can you tell I had home projects in mind when buying for him...it's the gifts that keep on giving. :)

This is what Ethan did the rest of the day. It was COLD that day and all he wanted to do was play outside, so we brought his 4-wheeler in (probably a big mistake) and let him ride inside while we got things done around the house.


Saturday we headed to my parents house to celebrate Thanksgiving with them and my sister, her husband and little boy. We had a lot of fun. My mom fixed a GREAT meal and then the boys played outside riding the 4-wheeler and throwing acorns......boys and their toys!

No comments: