Monday, October 11, 2010

Fun day out

My friend Suzette and I are obsessed with keeping our boys entertained. We are always looking for a new park or any type of new place to take them. We've noticed in the past that if we take them to the same place over and over they get bored quickly.

I had found this indoor play area several months back, but it never worked out for us to get there until recently.
It's called JumpNLand and it's a big indoor bounce house play thing. At first the boys were unsure of everything.

Ethan rode in the bat mobile and then played skeeball.....


Then moved on to the plastic toys.....
(no I do not allow Ethan to stand on toys like this, but just as I was snapping the picture he stood up)




Then I finally got him to get on the bounce stuff.....
This slide was HUGE! It didn't seem that big until we were at the top and we went flying down it too. Ethan was not sure about this, but after the first time, he realized how fun it was and wanted to keep doing it.

Ethan and Jacob did so good. And we had the whole place to ourselves and it didn't matter how loud they were or where they were running or worrying over bigger kids knocking them down......it was such a nice relaxing time with our boys!

No comments: