Our computer was having major issues and we had to get a new one, so we're back!
We've not been up to a whole lot, but it sure feels like we're busy.
Labor day weekend was nice. We and some friends decided to take our boys to Gattitown for fun play.....It was fine...I guess, I really don't know what I expected, but I thought there would be more stuff for Ethan to do. But he still had fun running around and acting like he was playing.
We started off with a carousel ride, but Ethan was very unsure of it and I was surprised at how fast it went.

After that we headed over to let the dad's drive the race cars with the boys.
And then the magic happened, they had mini bowling lanes!!!! Ethan happened to inherit my love for bowling...and he's awesome at it as well. I have no doubt he will be a pro bowler within the next few years! ha! 

We then shot a few hoops.. 
Unfortunately Ethan's first playland experience didn't quite end there....a little over 24 hours later he was throwing up! Not just a little, he threw up 13 times within a 6 hour period and then twice a day for the next 5 days! I ended up getting a touch of it as well, but just had body aches/nausea for about 4 days.....fun fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment