
We had a great time....although it was very HOT and humid! Ugh!
When we first arrived, Ethan heard the train toot it's horn and from that moment on he was obsessed. He wanted nothing to do with the party, my poor dad had to keep holding him up so he could see the train!
When we first arrived, Ethan heard the train toot it's horn and from that moment on he was obsessed. He wanted nothing to do with the party, my poor dad had to keep holding him up so he could see the train!
Gavin wanted a dinosaur themed party, so everything was dinosaur, I think most of his gifts were dinosaur related as well.

They brought out a turtle and rabbit for the kids to pet. They all did really good and sat there and listened and pet gently as they were told. I tried to get Ethan involved, but the darn train would not stop tooting it's horn!


After all the presents were opened, everyone was free to walk around the zoo. They had a little petting area to pet/feed the goats. Ethan was really not sure about those things. He kept calling them dogs, but was not going to get too close. My dad tried to get him to feed them...

This was the funniest thing of the day. Instead of having hand sanitizer, they set up a sink with soap to wash your hands after feeding the goats! ha!
I had a hard time keeping up with Ethan, he wanted to run everywhere. I didn't really want him running everywhere b/c it was so hot and he was so red (from the heat) I was afraid he would get heat exhaustion. I ended up having to wrestle him in the stroller, just to get him to rest.
He was fascinated by all the animals. All he wanted to do was stare out at them. (if you look close, you can see the giraffe through the fence slats.)
They got to feed the giraffes. You can tell the giraffes know when they are about to get fed, I guess they noticed a large crowd walking over towards the feeding area and they took off running towards it too. Ha! Ethan wasn't sure about feeding them, but he did like seeing them up close.
And FINALLY when the party was over, everyone got to ride on the train! Ethan was so cute and so excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment