Wednesday, June 09, 2010

No water baby


Since Ethan has been very shy with water this year. I thought if I got a sprinkler type of thing instead of a pool he would be better. He's played with the sprinkler ball only twice, but he seems to be ok with it.

The water is usually really cold so he's not a fan of the water hitting his bare skin, but he will swat at the water and quickly run through it. When the water would touch his stomach he would suck in air and flap his arms like a chicken, it was quite funny.

1 comment:

Amy said...

We have that exact same ball and my kids still don't like it. The sprinkling water is much colder than pool water. They prefer the little pool much more. I just run the water the day before or several hours before they get in and it is warmed up and they love it.