This is what my dad has to do with boys almost every time they are together. They just laugh and squeal.

We thought if Gavin got in the pool and played Ethan would want to, too, but no. He just stood outside of the pool and splashed and laughed. I'm hoping this not liking water thing is a phase and next year will be better.

We've been trying to work with Ethan on being gentle with animals. He tends to be rather rough with them. He slaps Toby hard, mostly for no reason, but sometimes when he gets frustrated he will walk over to Toby and hit him. We are constantly telling him "gentle". Thankfully Toby just takes it, but Nathan's parent's cat and my sister's cats, do not......he's come home from Nathan's parent's house with scratches and unfortunately this cat (below) bit Ethan after he swat at him. No skin was broken and Ethan didn't even flinch, but I don't blame the cat either. I am just afraid he will go up to a dog who won't put up with his roughness one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment