It didn't go as planned.
I was excited b/c I had decided I was going to dye--real--eggs to go in his basket (for home) but after this............
I figured fake eggs would be best. He wants the eggs in the basket, but immediately dumps them out and throws them back in, only to dump them out again.
And then realized even the fake grass wasn't good. He didn't like it touching him or being near him.
Our neighborhood had an Easter celebration and I had hoped to get his picture with the Easter bunny, but that didn't work out either. Ethan was curious about the big bunny, but was not about to go near him, let alone sit in his lap. This is the best we could get, but it was after quite a while of watching from afar and seeing all the other kids. Oh well. He had fun running around though.
2 comments:
Fun! Anna was young enough last year that she sat in the bunny's lap and didn't notice where she was. I don't think we're going to be that lucky this year!
I bet he will be an expert at hunting eggs now :)
he's sooo stinkin adorable!! love to see his sweet little personality :) love you! xoxo
Post a Comment