Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No Time!

I feel as though I have no extra time anymore. My new job is going well, just different from what I am use to. I don't really have a desk or computer, I share with another girl and she doesn't leave the office until noon, so I really have no where to go until she leaves. That leaves me little time to get on the internet and play around, as I did WAY too often at my old job. I am surprisingly adjusting well to waking up and getting to work earlier, it's nice that I am done for the day by 2 or 2:30. But no down time for me, it's off to get Ethan from daycare, entertain him until Nathan gets home, cook dinner, get Ethan bathed and in bed. Then take my own shower and try to be in bed by 8:30 or 9! Whew!
Ethan seems to be changing by the minute, I have been planning on posting about him walking and having his new found freedom of facing forward in his carseat! What a big boy, I can't seem to keep up with how quickly time is passing us by.

Until then, here's a picture of my precious boy!

No comments: