Tuesday, February 23, 2010

30th Birthday Surprise!

I helped give my friend Amber a surprise 30th birthday party. It was so much fun! She was completely surprised.
We decided to have a late afternoon get together and for those who wanted to go, we headed to the Mavs game that evening. Amber is a HUGE Mavs fan, and the look on her face when we told her where we were going was priceless!
Amber got this Mavs hat for her birthday and decided to pimp it up a bit. She is so funny!

Here we are after the game (the Mavs won!).

I have known Amber for 13 years. We met at a Disciple Now weekend back in high school. We quickly became friends and then both went to A&M and lived together almost 3 years. Elizabeth was also our roommate. We had so many fun times. I am so greatful for these wonderful girls and that we have stayed close through all the years.

(Elizabeth, Amber and me)

Next, I'm turning 30..............

No comments: