I have always been someone who loves to give gifts. If I had an endless amount of money, everyone I know would get gifts. Unfortunately that isn't the case, so I try to give as much as I can.
Two places that are near and dear to my heart are St. Judes and MD Anderson. Both of those hospitals along with their doctors/staff/research have played an intricate part in the lives of people I love.
If you are in the spirit of giving and want to benefit from it a little too. Go to the websites and buy something. I bought some ornaments from St. Judes and am hoping to get our Christmas cards from MD Anderson.
I realize just how blessed I am to have a wonderful husband and beautiful boy and be able to hold/hug/kiss them each day. What an amazing gift God has given me. We are healthy and have more than we could ever need.
호빠왕한테서 호스트바 구인구직을 해보세요
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment