I know we aren't even to Thanksgiving yet, but oh my goodness I am SO READY for Christmas. This year, more than any other, I am crazy over Christmas. I don't really know how much it has to do with the fact that Ethan will be more involved this year, or the fact that I had NO desire to even do Christmas last year, but I can't wait to start decorating. If it were up to me, I probably would have put up the tree and all the other decorations, back in October.
Being that I was not of a sound mind last year (having a 2 week old at Christmas) I decided to throw out my tree and therefore force myself to buy a new one this year. That seemed like a good idea until it came down to finding the exact right one and then realizing it was going to cost us a fortune! Trees aren't cheap, people. I did finally pick a nice one and am awaiting the go ahead from Nathan to put it up. He seems to think I should wait until after Thanksgiving, but what fun is that to only have it up for a month or less. boooooo on him. Plus, I have to make sure all the right pieces are in the box and what better time to do that, than now while people aren't going crazy over the trees and they are sold out?
I have held off, and if he's lucky, I will wait until the week of Thanksgiving, but that is as far out as I will go! Not to mention the fact that I kind of need him to move some of the furniture around in order for the tree to be put in it's proper place, so I technically have to wait on him anyways, but whatever!
I also ordered new stockings with our names embroidered on them and a matching tree skirt. I have been looking hard for stocking holders as well. Due to an unfortunate incident a few years back, I cannot have porcelain stocking holders, they must be metal (or of some other non breakable material). I accidentally knocked Nathan's holder off the mantel and it shattered into a thousand pieces. whooops.
In the mean time, I am one of those crazy people, secretly listening to Christmas music and rocking my sweet little boy to sleep each night as I hum/sing Christmas songs.
호빠왕한테서 호스트바 구인구직을 해보세요
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment