Sunday, June 07, 2009

Firsts

Lots of firsts this month for Ethan.

He got his first two teeth, went on his first plane ride/trip, went "swimming" for the first time and ate carrots (baby food style).

Gavin was helping him enjoy the pool, by splashing water on him.





When I would put Ethan in the pool, he would stretch his body out and kind of float on his back. It was very cute. It's hard to see his face in this picture, b/c of the shadow, but he's smiling.



As far as his first taste of baby food. He did ok at first and then about 1/4 of the way through the jar he decided, he didn't like it anymore. He would press his lips tight and would push my hand away. Oh well, at least he ate some of it. I will try something different next time. mmmm, pureed veggies. blah!


We also did a little mini photo shot with Gavin and Ethan. They did so good. But it's still hard to get both of them smiling and looking at the camera at the same time.



This one is my favorite, both boys smiling and Ethan looks like he is having a blast!

1 comment:

candicebishop said...

I love the two boys together on their stomachs. What a sweet picture. And I love that Ethan is getting to use some of Colton's clothes! That makes me happy that he's enjoying them. Colton barely swam in that suit at all last summer.