Sunday, June 28, 2009

Almost on the move

When I picked Ethan up from daycare, his teacher told me he was sitting on the mat playing, by himself. I've known for quite a while, that he was about to sit on his own, but he would usually fall over as soon as I moved my hand. That evening I thought I would see how he did, so I sat him on the floor and sure enough, he just sat there all by himself, looking so much like a big boy!



He's also fairly close to crawling. He will push his knees up under him and move them in a forward motion, but he just kind of stays in the same place. It's only a matter of time and he will be off. Although, I am not sure how much I really want him mobile, I have a feeling we will not stop moving once that happens. I am excited for him to be growing and learning all of this new stuff, but it's kind of sad too b/c he is growing up so fast.
Starting off with a happy attitude.

Head up and legs starting to move.

Almost getting there.

Head down.......abort mission

2 comments:

Team Jacob said...

I can't wait to see how Toby reacts to his moving around. We'll have to get a picture of both the boys sitting on the couch watching TV this weekend!!!!

Amy said...

he's so dang cute!!!