I have been following this one particular blog (http://www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com/) for about a year now. It's a story of a family that found out at about 20 weeks pregnant their baby would not be born alive. The doctors recommended termination of the pregnancy, but the people are strong Christians and know their God is bigger than that and that He would decide the future of this baby. Sadly the little girl (Audrey) was born and only lived for about 3 hours. But her story is reaching thousands (probably way more than that). I now follow 3 additional blogs that are all connected to Audrey's story.
Stellan:
http://www.mycharmingkids.net/
Luke:
http://thelukesponbergfoundation.blogspot.com/
Jonah:
http://patriceandmattwilliams.blogspot.com/
It's so hard to read about these horrible things and it hurts my heart to know what these little babies go through and what the parents endure. Why would God allow this, especially these little innocent babies? I know He knows all and has a plan for everything, but it would be nice if we could know what He knows too. And can't He come up with another way to reach all of these people. No one is immune to this pain, no one is any better than any one else, to get away from suffering, but why such horrible, horrible tragedies? Maybe I am more affected by this b/c I am a mom and know that this could have been us. But I will not cease praying and knowing that God is the Almighty and He will bring us through it, no matter what.
So, I ask you to join with me and thousands of others as we pray for these sweet little babies and their families. Over on the side bar I added Stellan and Jonah's links.
호빠왕한테서 호스트바 구인구직을 해보세요
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment