
Our little cutie is 4 months old. Everything checked out well at the doctor. He is 25.8 inches long (90th %) and is 13lbs 8ozs (25th %). We have a tall skinny baby, which is fine by me! Daycare seems to be helping as well. He is finally able to sit without us having to constantly hold him. He does have his fussy times, but it's 1000 times better than before. Daycare has helped me too, I feel so much better now that I am back to work and out of the house during the day. I didn't realize how much I would prefer that. We are able to interact a lot more with Ethan too. He is always smiling and "talking" to us. And is very alert (what every one says when they see him). I guess he's afraid he is going to miss something if he closes his eyes. We all seem to be adjusting to the new schedule of things, I some how don't need as much sleep as I thought. Ethan was sleeping through the night, just fine, before I went back to work, but about 2 weeks ago he started waking up at random times through out the night. Not sure why, but hopefully we can get him back to sleeping 10-12 hours.
Gavin and Ethan, such big boys
Wearing daddy's sunglasses
No comments:
Post a Comment