NO, I'm not pregnant again, I just thought it would be funny to put the picture of the test on here, to shock everyone! But I did realize that 1 year ago today, we found out we were pregnant. I remember how absolutely scared I was when I saw the word "pregnant" on the test strip. I didn't want it to be true and knew our lives would be changed. Of course, now I know they have been changed only for the better. Even with all of the crying and exhaustion, I still wouldn't give Ethan back. He has been a wonderful blessing to our lives. Thank you God for Your little miracle.
호빠왕한테서 호스트바 구인구직을 해보세요
8 years ago
7 comments:
You had me for a second...can't believe it's been a year since you found out!
hahaha I thought you were about to join my world for a second there! booo but way cool about ethan being a year old in your heart!!
oh my gosh, don't freak me out like that! I'm so glad you are a happy mom-and to think you never wanted kids! God seemed to have a different plan for you!
I seriously stopped breathing for a second there. Hehe. Miss you!
haha, yeah, you got me too! My jaw hit the floor when I saw that! I started thinking, "Wait a minute! He's HOW old?! And you're having ANOTHER?!" hahaha *whew* As sweet and wonderful as he is, I'm sure, that would have definitely been a shocker!
Okay, wow, I was SHOCKED at first! :)
dirty rotten trick! :)
Post a Comment