Ever since I got Toby I have taken an annual Christmas picture with him. And once Nathan came along, he got drafted into the picture as well. I thought we might do one this year, but given my present emotional state (i.e. everyone/thing is getting on my nerves!) I figured it was best for the safety of all involved that we not do the picture this year. It typically takes several shots to get Toby to actually cooperate and then I don't like something about me, in every picture, so it just becomes a beating. I will probably regret not doing a final Christmas picture before Ethan gets here, but oh well.
I LOVE Christmas and all of the lights and decorations, but lost my zeal for doing anything. I only put up the tree (with lights and decorations), but the rest of the house is bare....sigh...it seems so sad, but I had no desire to do it. I will make up for it next year. You should fully expect a Griswald Christmas at our house in 2009!
We are not sending out Christmas cards this year either b/c, well, that is too much trouble too.
With that being said, We wish each of you a very Merry Christmas.
1 comment:
hehe, it's a cute picture of toby anyway! hope you're enjoying your Christmas a little more, now that Ethan is finally here!
Post a Comment