Ethan is quite the hearty eater, so I have been busy trying to keep him satisfied. I have gone from 100% breast feeding, to 100% pumping/bottle feeding, back to 100% breast feeding and am now doing a combination of both. Ethan is not patient when it comes time to eating, he pretty much wants it RIGHT NOW or he gets ticked. I have been working on figuring out what will work best for both of us, it seems to be in the middle of night that he is the most impatient.Which also happens to be the time when I have the least patience to deal with him being fussy because I would like to get back to bed. I also think he has his nights and days a little off. Almost every night around 2am he is awake for about 3-4 hours and does not want to be put down.
I know all of this sleep deprivation is part of it, but it sure would be nice to sleep more than in two hour increments. Thank goodness Nathan was able to take off 3 weeks from work, it's been very helpful having him around.
1 week old
2 weeks old
No comments:
Post a Comment