My dad built us this shelf to fit in the closet, to hold extra diapers/wipes and anything else we need to store! He did such a great job, it's perfect!
Here is the bedding. It is just too cute! My mom brought all of it over when they came to help get the furniture. We painted the room based on the suggested color to coordinate with the bedding, but when I saw how bright "turquoise" the paint was, I was a little concerned with the bedding really matching. Online the bedding did not appear to have that bright of colors, but seeing it all together it's a perfect match.
1 comment:
Hi Vanessa! I heard you guys were expecting but haven't seen you to tell you congrats in person. So Congrats! I love that bedding set you have picked out. It's one of the ones I have on my list of possibilities if our newest addition turns out to be a boy. Does it have any black in it, or are the dark parts just navy? It's hard to tell in photos. I'm trying to find something with black since we have black velvet blackout curtains in our nursery. They'll be staying when Jonah moves to his big boy room because they help keep little babies asleep longer i think! ;) hehe Anyway, good to see you guys are doing well. Mind if I add your blog to my blogroll?
Post a Comment