
Not a hundred percent set on a name yet. It's kind of funny, we had a girl name all picked out and I've been stuck on looking at girl bedding. Everyone just "knew" we were having a girl, so figures we are having a boy.
He was being very stubborn during the sonogram. It took almost the entire time for him to open up his legs so we could see. It was funny because he kept punching the wand when it would move around. He stuck out his tongue for a while and sucked his thumb. He is measuring about a week ahead of what I am and is in the 90th percentile of weight!!!! I am not looking forward to that delivery.

The best part is that I can now get things moving on the decorating and everything else.
5 comments:
congrats love!!! i did the exact thing w/ bristoe! totally KNEW he was a girl and had everything all picked out! lol :) lil stinkers :) and if it's any consolation, my pregnancy with him was so much more difficult than kylie's was...i don't think my body was a big fan of the testosterone :)
Yea! Another boy! How fun...more fun for Nathan! :) Congratulations guys!
Steph
Congratulations! Funny -- I guessed you were having a girl too. :) Anyway, boys are so much fun. And a special congrats for making it halfway already! He'll be in your arms before you know it.
sweeeeeet, what's the saying....BOYS RULE, GIRLS DROOL...I am sure it's meant to be the other way, oh well!!!!!!!
Congratulations guys.
Jeff
Congratulations! That's so cool. I know what you mean about being able to go shopping now. I can't wait. I went into Once Upon a child today and bought some maternity clothes but they had tons and tons of baby clothes and I wanted so badly to buy some but didn't know which section to buy in yet!!
Happy planning!
Post a Comment