Well, I think there may be a light to the end of the nausea tunnel. It's finally letting up a bit. I still have times of not feeling well, but there are times of feeling ok too, which makes things much better! I am still always tired, have zero appetite and the thought of cooking and grocery shopping makes me want to throw up.
I went and bought a few maternity clothes. Still not quite into the clothes yet, but they are more comfortable than my regular clothes. My biggest issue was with church clothes, so I got a few items that will get me back into going to church.
This past weekend we went nursery furniture shopping. What a major expense that is. I went in to this whole thing wanting to buy furniture the kid can "grow" with. I still have the furniture my parents bought for me when I went from the crib to a big bed. But with the average cost of the furniture, I am wanting to buy, being $3500--I needed to modify my "idea" of this. So we went to Babies R Us to look at their furniture, and was fairly pleased with what they had to offer. We have something picked out, just haven't ordered it yet. I want to wait until the room is painted that way we aren't stepping around boxes of furniture.
We also ordered the rocker, it comes in at the end of August.
Since we were at Babies R Us we checked out the strollers, swings and high chairs. I had already looked online and had picked out what I wanted, just needed to show Nathan so that he was on board with my selections as well. Although I doubt his opinion would have changed my mind. :)
2 comments:
Wow, you're on top of it. I feel like a slacker. We've looked briefly at furniture but want to wait until we know the sex. I really want white but can't seem to buy white for a boy for some reason. Are you going to find out the sex??
oh that is the fun part....shopping for all the cool stuff. Can't wait to see pics of the room once you get started. I am sure the color of the room will depend on what you are having. Glad to hear that you are feeling somewhat better....that is good new.
Post a Comment