Thursday, June 05, 2008

I'm not seeing it

The light at the end of the tunnel, that is. I thought this whole nausea thing was slowing down, but it's full speed ahead 10 times worse. I know I don't have a choice. I'm pregnant and this baby is going to do whatever it's doing to my body, but seriously can you give me some time without feeling sick!
It's all switched around now. Previously the idea of food in the morning grossed me out! But now I don't mind eating when I get up, it's the actual act of putting food in my mouth that makes me sick. It doesn't matter what I eat, I feel horrible after. I have tried pretty much everything- jello, peanuts, crackers, peanut butter sandwich, eggs, chips, candy and many other things, but nothing stops it. Of course, if I don't eat, I feel even worse. My anti-nausea pills are no longer working. Night time seems to be the worst time now for the nausea. I think sleeping helps because I am not "feeling" nauseous at that time.
Pretty much throughout the day I feel like at any moment I am going to throw up. I have had several conversations and I seriously thought that if I opened my mouth one more time, to talk, I would hurl!
I don't know how I am going to get through the next 6 months if this continues. On the plus side I probably won't gain any weight!
I'm sorry if reading my complaints is annoying, but I just need to vent about the whole thing.

2 comments:

Amy said...

dude....that totally sucks babe! i'm so sorry! my nausea ended at the 9week mark with kylie and around 12weeks with bristoe. how did michelle do w/ gavin? was she sick the whole time? maybe genetics plays a part?

Anonymous said...

Hoot, I am sorry that you are having to go through this. I can't imagine how you are feeling but the road does get better and the day your baby comes, it's all worth it. Just have to take it day by day.

Jeff